Saturday, March 1, 2008

Today was a good day


I think it is important to start things of with a bang or in this case a crash....Today part of the ceiling caved in which is pretty darn exciting. I have been putting off calling the roofer.......Not wanting to accept the large sum of money that I am guessing this is going to cost ....The water started pouring from the ceiling fan last week but that still didn't seem like a significant enough sign that I really really needed to get it fixed....Instead i put up a 3rd tarp.....But today was the last straw........I am thinking once the ceiling starts to cave in it is time to stop waiting because the worse part is already here!! Plus I think i will do my part by stimulating the economy and purchasing some comp roll, nails, and plywood.
***Note:no pets or people were harmed during this event!

No comments: