Friday, October 3, 2008

just cuz

I am voting for Obama because I think his voice is sexy.

I don't know anything about his policies and I think it would be insane and out of line if anyone said that this stance was ignorant or dangerous. I totally think catch phrases are awesome and I want to feel like the people who are leading the country are just as dumb as I am. I don't think it is at all disingenuous to replace foreign policy and actual knowledge with pointless phrases that reduce things into a complete meaningless substance free pile of gibberish. Yup sounds sane to me, read my lips joe six packers this is why America is awesome.

3 comments:

timidvenus said...

that is awesome.

im voting for palin cause shes milf-y. i forgot who shes running with though...

QTNEY13 said...

HMMM.

I am glad that I know that you are joking.......

timidvenus said...

or do you...