Thursday, April 23, 2009

Newspaper

I have been getting the sf chronicle for about 4 years delivered to my
house. If I am being honest I haven't paid for it in the last two
years, I cancelled my subscription and it kept coming. At first I
thought it was a fluke or that perhaps I just had a week or so left
but it kept going. here and there I hve had a missed delivery and I
thought maybe the free ride was over but it always resumed the next
day. While I was on vacation someone finally caught the mistake and I
have been without a newspaper since I returned. I tried to convince
myself that I didn't need one, that I could always drop by and get one.
Today I folded, and ordered the ny times. I'm excited even if I am too
dumb to do the crossword even on Monday .

1 comment:

NOAH CHRISTOPHER AND LOLA REED said...

did i mention what a dork you are?