Saturday, June 13, 2009

Booney's

Today I tried out Booney's located in the northeast sgoppin center at
west and shaw. I saw it the other day when I was stocking up on W's 5
for 5 special. Today I went in and although my entourage was skeptical
of was choice initially we all left full and happy. They have hotdogs
and other types of sausages burgers fresh homemade rings and fries and
other items such as tri- tip and fish and chips.
The fries were delicious and so were the onion rings. My chili dog was
good not to over the top just how I like it.
This place is definitely gettig a return visit from myself it was
delicious and the start was very nice.

2 comments:

duble-u said...

i finally tried it out last friday (it is close to my work). it never made sense to me that it is right behind w's. you have to try the tri tip. it is pretty awesome.

QTNEY13 said...

I will give it a try. I am a sucker for chilidogs. I haven't found a place here that really rocked my world like that old skool place in downtown Visalia.
The people working there were also so damn nice that it made me want to cone back.