Wednesday, December 30, 2009

ridiculous!!

I just recieved business cards that I didn't order!! yipee and they
even have a note from the boss saying happy new year and that our
department is environental leadership at work!? WTF well then why did
you your employees who probably never use them business cards??
oh right they are printed on recycled card stock that makes it all
better.

I'll put these with the other ones that are now obsolete with the
wrong city and .......... gasp were too early to have senior in front
of my title. With this new found gift I can start the new year off
right!
thanks, but once again you really really shouldn't have.
I'll put it right next to the blanket you gave me last time for
getting radiated!
happy new year.

1 comment:

NOAH CHRISTOPHER AND LOLA REED said...

oooohhhhh....i want one. so i can keep it for when you are famous. as i tell noah and lola... even if it isn't your favorite gift... smile politely and say thanks, its just what i wanted - how did you know.