Tuesday, May 11, 2010

a zoo

it has been awhile since I have called upon the services of lens
crafters. The last I had heard of them I got a 20 dollar check for
their shady relationship with the drs located inside their doors.

I had the joy of a return visit because i lost my glasses last week
and spent 7 days hoping the would reappear however it started to feel
like I was just keeping my finger in my eye at all times. So I am 3
months away from qualifying for new frames/lenses thru my insurance
and if i order thru my regualr doctor it takes a week or more to get
them back. so anyways long story longer I ended up here.

in three hours start to finish i got new glasses in my hand and
although I had to pay a lot at least I now had them.

Day .5:hmmmmm seems a little blurry but i am tired
day 1: something ain't right
day2: can't stand it my right eye can't focus without a lot of effort
finally I call them an schedule an appt as i arrive the place is full
of people some browsing some complaining and I am sitting here typing
this 20 minutes after my scheduled appt

they asked me if I had my glasses checked?!?WTF does that happen so
often that they are concerned that i don't have the right lenses in? I
am getting more pissed by the second and am also realizing i should
stick to the regular doctor.

No comments: