Monday, October 26, 2009

i stole this from Sara

all about me

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? white

2. Name one person who made you smile today. does my furry family count?

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? heading out into the field

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? shoving food in my face

5. What is your favorite candy bar? really? gross. heath bar

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? ummm.... yea once but never again

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? get down

8. What is your favorite ice cream? rainbow sherbert

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? diet coke

10. Do you like your wallet? yes. yup, even if sara insulted it

11. What was the last thing you ate? a chimichanga

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? not for myself

13. The last sporting event you watched? the giants before they blew it

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? extra salt and extra butter

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?: sara

16. Ever go camping? YES!!! once every 2 years is all i can do

17. Do you take vitamins daily? i probably should

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? no

19. Do you have a tan? if a hand tan counts

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? um neither is my favorite...unless pf changs counts as chinese

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? if it has ice in it

22. What did your last text message say? "a big one of course!"

23. What are you doing tomorrow? working

24. Favorite color? orange and green but not often together

25. Look to your left; what do see? couscous and formaldehyde

26. What color is your watch? silver and orange, teal, and blue

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? kangaroos

28. Would you strip for money? nope

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? inside drive thrus make me nervous

30. What is your favorite number? 13.

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? BP

32. Any plans today? my favorite tv shows

33. In how many states have you lived? one.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? the cat and the dog are piled on me

35. Last song listened to? imma star

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? nope and i wonder why that is a drunk test q i could not do it easily sober

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? the cats and dogs

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? flip flops and van slip-ons

39. Are you jealous of anyone? i am sure i am

40. Is anyone jealous of you? lol, i doubt it

41. Do you love anyone? yes

42. Do any of your friends have children? a few.

43. What do you usually do during the day? working

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? i just might

45. Do you use the word hello daily? not really

46. What color is your car? green and really really really really green

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? not even possible, stupid prop 8

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? now that you mentioned it

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes

50. How did you get your worst scar? playing sports or my most recent one a burn

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Ha, I just did this too. I hate orange and green together: looks like peas and carrots but doesn't taste nearly as good.

timidvenus said...

hand tan, LOL.

Also, we have the same favorite number!!! Probably for the same reasons (okay, it's mine cuz it was your soccer number)

and i'm glad you like pizza enough to go with me and choke it down.

and hows that scar from the ass burn you got in high school? why didnt that make the list, LOL?

QTNEY13 said...

Carrie- I totally agree unless it's Halloween and then all bets are off

Sara - oh snap!! you got me on the scar thing. The scar on my behind from sodium hydroxide crystals is by far the worst and the dumbest. lol

I do actually like pizza now, probably because it is easy especially when I am lazy and make a frozen one and maybe becaus beer almost always is paired with it.

QTNEY13 said...

Carrie- I totally agree unless it's Halloween and then all bets are off

Sara - oh snap!! you got me on the scar thing. The scar on my behind from sodium hydroxide crystals is by far the worst and the dumbest. lol

I do actually like pizza now, probably because it is easy especially when I am lazy and make a frozen one and maybe becaus beer almost always is paired with it.

QTNEY13 said...

oops

timidvenus said...

LOL. You made me laugh!!! (I peed a little, i think even)

I'm glad I remembered about your scar, it makes me chuckle every time I think about it.

And yes, pizza=beer (maybe I'm not so bad at math after all)

143-12

Adam said...

"7. What is the last thing you said aloud? get down"

Was this aimed at CousCous or was Bo about to show you her wicked new dance routine?