Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hate

** I just remembered something I was pissed off about on Saturday and meant to post.

I was leaving my nephew's soccer game on Saturday and I was parked by the Bullard Baseball diamond and I noticed the bumper sticker on a truck I am guessing for one of the Bullard baseball players that were playing.

It was the typical classless Calvin(the real Calvin would have never stood for this well at least in my opinion) peeing on something. I did a double take and i noticed it was the Gay Flag. How cute ! Regardless of personal or religious beliefs that people may hold how could this kid's parents think this is appropriate?! No one would tolerate a sticker similar to that that was racially directed, and honestly at least in my opinion this isn't any different.

1 comment:

timidvenus said...

qt- I was really pissed when I read your rant, and then I read your comment to Carrie's comment and I laughed. You peeing on a car is too much. Don't do that to me!

On your side note: I'm glad we went to Edison too.

Also, hurry back to town. PLEASE!