Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Epi

Dear Epi,

I know we have had some rough times over the years. I know you may not
have fully forgiven me for that time when I stepped on you as a kitten
and squeezed the poop out of you. I may not have completely forgiven
you for slashing mr up like Freddy Kruger when I tried to untangle you
that one time. Still I loved you even as every time you saw me you
arched your back and hissed at me. A few weeks ago you came by for the
first time in years and rubbed on my hand and I thought we had turned
a corner, but now you have gone missing. I hope you read this and head
home quickly because we are all worried sick, especially your mom and
dad. As a loving auntie I will buy you an entire box of fancy feast if
you come home tonight And I'll even scratch you.

love,
c

4 comments:

NOAH CHRISTOPHER AND LOLA REED said...

Thanks, made me smile.

Katie said...

I second that... but I'll give her some catnip instead

Adam said...

They're always a pain, until they ignore you.

*thinking good thoughts

QTNEY13 said...

Thanks Adam! I know you understand since you are a crazy cat lady yourself!! =)